Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Locker Watch

I have decided to keep track of The Locker again. Reestablish a pattern. I think I know it, but still, never hurts to make sure.

On Tuesday morning, yesterday, it showed "...". In the afternoon it had gone up one level. That indicates that it was last opened sometime during Monday, after 0730 but before 1700.

For those of you that don't know, there are lockers at the central train station in Stockholm. You pay to use them for 24 hours. During those 24 hours the readout on the locker says "...". After that, each 24 hours the readout changes by whatever you paid to use it in the first place. So, if you paid 40 krona, and come back 72 hours after you first placed your stuff in there, you need to pay 80 krona to get the locker open, since it's been 48 hours since your initial 24.

I've discovered a mystery locker. It's always in use.

I'll keep track all this week and the beginning of next, just to make sure it's opened next Monday again. If yes, I might have to take a Monday off and have myself a stake-out. Wanna join me?

2 comments:

mistlur said...

jag är med, bara för att få sitta på centralen en hel dag.

beardonaut said...

Cool cool. Vi är fem intresserade just nu.