Saturday, January 17, 2009

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious

On my way home from a nice Italian meal with my parental units, who are in town to see Cirkus Cirkör (I forgot to get tickets, and now it's all sold out. Color me green with envy), I decided to go by The Locker. I don't know why.

It. Was. Vacant.

The green "vacant" light mocked me.

The Locker, the centre of my obsession for quite some time during the summer of 2008 and late 2007, has now become just another locker. No capital letters, no "The". Just a locker.

And I can't help but think, what happened to whatever was in there? Did whoever used it move his oh so secret stuff to another locker? Or has it played it's part in whatever drama it was a part of? I'll never know.

2 comments:

mistlur said...

oh! my! fucking! devin! townsend!

beardonaut said...

Exactly. The world will never be the same again.