Friday, January 2, 2009

We lean against railings, describing the colours

A moment of clarification. Regarding Flemingsberg as "the New York of Stockholm".

We have a clear view of the heli-pad at the hospital formerly known as Huddinge hospital (some sort of musician ego thing, they tell me), and today, as I almost always do when I hear an ambulance helicopter come in for landing, I sang some lyrics from "This Mess We're In", which is a song of "Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea".

Can you hear them? The helicopters
I'm in New York...

And Mah Girl said "Yeah, because Flempan reeeeaaaally is like New York City". It was just too good not to go with.

That song is my favorite PJ Harvey song, by the way. Check it out.

1 comment:

Steelwheels said...

And yet your heading for this post is from You Said Something. I'm so confused...!

Word verification game:
Procczo - a traditional Italian farmer's dish, made with rabbit and artichokes, stewed in white wine at a very low temperature.